SCREENING FOR THE 52nd YES STORE
IN THE HEART OF THE PASEO NUEVO MALL #101
(across from Nordstrom)
Downtown Santa Barbara
Open 7 days a week through December 24th
Early Deadline: October 3, 2019
Final Deadline: October 11. 2019
There is no application fee
Download/print the 2-page Screening Application Form and either:
- Email a digital scan of your application along with 5 jpg images of your work to:
- Mail a copy of the application with five printed photos to: The Yes Store / PO Box 1390 / Lompoc, CA 93438
Please send a separate application and five images for each category. You must submit a complete application for each category. Example: If you work in glass you need to apply to glass. If you want to display glass jewelry, you need to also apply to jewelry.
- Mixed Media (when two or more mediums are used to create one piece)
- Open to residents of Santa Barbara, Ventura, San Luis Obispo and Los Angeles Counties with an emphasis on Santa Barbara County.
- A participant or partnership must not participate in any other seasonal holiday or pop-up store within Santa Barbara County and must not exhibit in any shows/markets within a five-block radius of our location.
- All work must be handmade by the applicant. No groups of people (excluding partnerships) or manufacturers (even if the work is handmade) can participate in the Yes Store. However, a helper or an apprentice is allowed if the applicant's work remains predominantly their own and is produced only in part by the helper.
FEES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- $900 Registration fee for early Applicants or $950 Registration Fee for final Applicants. (payable in full OR in two payments). Payment must be received by October 16, 2019, if using the two payment plan, the second payment will be deducted from the second paycheck which coincides with the December Mandatory Meeting. Payment in full is always appreciated. Checks are preferred. Payment by credit card is accepted.
- 20% of sales withheld for operating expenses
- All participants must work two 6-hour sales shifts
- All participants must sign up to help on one committee
Download/print the 2-page Screening Application Form