SCREENING FOR THE 53rd YES STORE
Deadline: TBA, 2020
There is no fee to apply
Download/print the 2-page Screening Application Form and either:
- Email a digital scan of your application along with 5 jpg images of your work to:
- Mail a copy of the application with five printed photos to: The Yes Store / PO Box 1390 / Lompoc, CA 93438
Please send a separate application and five images for each category. You must submit a complete application for each category. Example: If you work in glass you need to apply to glass. If you want to display glass jewelry, you need to also apply to jewelry.
- Mixed Media (when two or more mediums are used to create one piece)
- Open to residents of Santa Barbara, Ventura, San Luis Obispo and Los Angeles Counties with an emphasis on Santa Barbara County.
- A participant or partnership must not participate in any other seasonal holiday or pop-up store within Santa Barbara County and must not exhibit in any shows/markets within a five-block radius of our location.
- All work must be handmade by the applicant. No groups of people (excluding partnerships) or manufacturers (even if the work is handmade) can participate in the Yes Store. However, a helper or an apprentice is allowed if the applicant's work remains predominantly their own and is produced only in part by the helper.
FEES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Registration Fee for 2020 TBA.
- __% of sales withheld for operating expenses
Download/print the 2-page Screening Application Form